Great leaders are like great brands. And like great brands, you can’t be a leader without followers.
We help you discover what’s distinctive about you and help you express it so that you can lead authentically and with gravitas,
- Position yourself distinctively so that others know what you stand for
- Build your brand of leadership reflecting your values and strengths, so that you can lead with clarity and confidence
- Use your unique personality and personal style to communicate with passion, purpose
- Build your leadership presence and gravitas through mastering body language and tone-of-voice techniques
- Express your leadership brand so that others want to follow you
- Achieve even more, more quickly and with even more impact
What you will cover
Building your leadership brand
We apply the principles of branding to help you create and express your own distinctive brand of leadership so that you can inspire others to follow you and take action. Whilst remaining true to your natural self.
Expressing your brand of leadership Part 1: Being your boldest self
Great leaders come in all shapes and sizes. We’ll help identify what style of leader you are so that you can express this and use your style to your advantage.
What you say and the way you say it – the stories you tell, the words you choose and the gestures you use – has a bearing on what you project and how you’re perceived as a leader. You’ll work with a professional actor and coach to learn and practice great communication, body language and tone of voice techniques to help you lead with even more gravitas and influence.
Expressing your brand of leadership Part 2: Styling your brand of leadership
Using the principles of colour, colour psychology and personal styling, you’ll work with an image consultant to help you identify what to wear and how to wear it best, by matching this with your unique personality and brand of leadership.
To find out more about how we can tailor a programme for your leaders or for upcoming dates on our public programmes, enquire now.